Non-residential roll application

The following forms allow those electors seeking to apply for inclusion on the non-residential rolls to supply the necessary information to Gilgandra Shire Council for that inclusion.

FORM-03278-LG.127N-Non-residential-Roll-Nominee-Application.pdf(PDF, 227KB)

FORM-03279-LG.127I-Non-residential-Roll-Individual-Application.pdf(PDF, 221KB)

You are eligible to vote as a non-resident in a ward or council area if you are:

  • an owner of rateable land in the ward or council area 
  • an occupier or rate-paying lessee of rateable land in the ward or council area.

Non-residential rolls are prepared and certified by each council's general manager, and the NSW Electoral Commissioner must confirm that the voters listed are eligible for enrolment on the non-residential roll. However, you are responsible for checking that you are eligible for inclusion in the non-residential roll for a council or ward when you make an application. We recommend you get independent advice if you are unsure about whether you are eligible to apply or not.

For more information about these elections, please visit the NSW Electoral Commission website.